Sunday, July 1, 2012

Can't stand by anymore....


As I made my favorite breakfast this morning....peanut butter whole wheat toast....I sat down with my hubby who was watching a pastor on TV praying for help for children in Africa.  My heart broke for these children and their parents who have no other choice than to watch their children starve to death. Please watch this video.


http://vimeo.com/40968319

 

 

I'm DONE watching....I can't just stand by any more.



We all need to do SOMETHING!  When I think of all that God has blessed me with and how much of it I waste....it makes me sick!


 

Find a cause now and partner with them.  God places a special place in our heart for something....RECOGNIZE IT.....SEEK IT OUT....PARTNER WITH THEM!!!!




If we are the hands and feet of Jesus.....why is this still happening????????



Sometimes
I want to ask God
why He allows poverty, famine
and injustice in the world when He
could do something about it,
but I’m afraid He might just
ask me the
same question


No comments:

Post a Comment