Thursday, June 28, 2012

What If.....

What if today was the last day you had here on Earth?  


Regardless of what a bunch of people think....we are NOT born to only please ourselves.  We were born for a purpose, to glorify our Maker...period!  In all we say and do we are to show other's His love.


So....what if today was your last day here?  Are you comfortable knowing that you did it all for Him?


Did you love like Jesus?


Did you give until it HURT????


Have you forgiven all that have hurt you?


Have you ASKED Jesus to be you personal SAVIOR?????


As I am writing this I know I have much work to do....but I'm beggin you....don't wait...do it today. 


Life here is short....plan for ETERNITY!!!



Exodus 9:16
But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.



1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I love the way you make me think. To maybe get outside my box. I was thinking something the other day that wasn't so nice and almost said those words out loud. I stopped and changed my thought into something positive about that person. Thanks for the help.
    Love~Ellen

    ReplyDelete