Friday, March 29, 2013

Perspective

 

 I woke up and did a load of laundry this morning in my bargain $25 washing machine after ours broke down!  It proceeded to flood all over the floor because it didn't detect when it was full.  As I mopped the floor I cried and thought,  "Why me????"  I'm trying to save every last penny for our call to missions.  Why does everything have to go wrong when I'm trying so hard to do good.  And then it hit me as if someone slapped me up side the head....A friend just posted about "Perspective" because today is Good Friday!  Jesus came to live among us and do good and what did we do?  We tried Him, beat Him, tortured Him and crucified Him.  He accepted this so that we could live a life of forgiveness.  So forgive me Father for pitying myself when there are so many in this world without a 1/8 of the luxuries that I live with. 

And a remarkable side note.....as soon as I stopped crying and realized that I have a personal Savior that loved me enough to die for me.....Brian noticed that a part had come unplugged that caused it to overflow. He plugged it back in and it works beautifully.  So thank you Jesus for blessing me when I remember to give my life to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment