Thursday, May 10, 2012

If we were able to do it all over again!


I have said many times that I am thankful for every little situation that I went through in life because if I hadn't, I wouldn't be exactly where I am right now.  And I have to admit I couldn't be happier with where I am at this moment.  The journey that I'm on today with my God, my husband and my children is so fun to experience and watch it all unfold before my eyes.

But as a mother of some pretty amazing children I can't help but wish that I would have had it all as together at their age as they seem to!

Tyler is so full of life and just "gets it".  Things that I get frustrated over... she sees so clearly.  I have never met anybody as responsible with money and work and her studies as she is!  She loves her family SO much and makes us laugh on a daily basis.  I just want to be her best friend forever!!!!


Then there is Sydney who wants to experience EVERY good thing that there is to experience.  Her huge heart and smile makes you want to be around her all the time.  She's not afraid to jump on a plane by herself and go to London, or work in a camp in California where she knows nobody and instantly is best friends with EVERYBODY!   She truly shows God's love to all people all the time.  I can't get enough of her contagious laugh! 






Raegan's artistic ability and creativity just amazes me!  It keeps her so grounded and unique at least to somebody like me that is hyper and has to copy to create!  I love how she sees life through an artist lens.  Her loyalty to her relationship with God and others is so awesome to witness.   She never caves to peer pressure or walking away from her path she has chosen.  I love just being next to her....especially when she is singing (which is good because it is a continuous thing at home!)


 Then my guy Mario!  He is one amazing kid.  He gives me a run for my money because I'm not used to this "boy thing"....but man he has overcome so much from his past and continues to work so hard to keep growing.  I truly can say that if I experienced a third of what he went through that I would've come out of it as AMAZING as he has.  I probably would have just gone into a dark dark place of personal suffering...BUT NOT MY MARIO!  He seeks daily to find strength from his Savior to recognize what he needs to do to keep being the child of God that he is!!!!  Love him so much it hurts!  He deserves many medals!!!!




And lastly there is Madison who has the heart as big as the universe!  Now is the time where most kids are going through the drama of 6th grade but she is breezing through with many wonderful friends.   She NEVER truly NEVER says a bad statement about anybody!  She gets upset if I make fun of someone on TV!!!!  Love that protective side of her.  This girl is truly the most loyal kid in the world.  Her unique sense of humor makes supper time always a sitcom experience.  Can't get enough of her!
 
 
 
Thank you God for letting me be their Mommy!

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully written Jenny! and all so true!!
    They are blessed to have Great Parents!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a wonderful thing when God gives His Chosen spirits to such a wonderful mother to teach them of HIM. Jenny Bland,... these amazing children are so blessed to have been given the gift of a true, virtuous woman that they call "MOM". May His LOVE continue to radiate through the Bland Family. I love you, all! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete