Sunday, May 6, 2012

I want to do this EVERYDAY!!!

I LOVE this question... "What are you doing right now that requires faith?"

When I read this question last night I really stopped and thought about it.  I have some goals in the future that requires a lot of faith....but what about today?  Wouldn't it be awesome if everyday we step out in faith just because we trust Jesus THAT much????

One of my biggest struggles I deal with is being a worrier....HELLO......I am a mother...that's what we do!  :))))  I have to admit, I have gotten much better than I used to be BUT I have a lonnnnnnggggg way to go. 

On the way to church today my husband and I were talking because we got a free 1 car garage.  So excited because we have no garage right now...but stressing a little because we have to pay $1200 to have it moved and $800 to pour a concrete pad.  On top of that we are buy our plane tickets for our mission trip.  My first instinct was to start worrying and planning and figuring out how to come up with it all at once.  Then I literally felt God just telling me to calm down and ask Him to handle it.  SO...that's what I did.  I prayed and I know it will all work out.  Didn't really give it another thought until right now as I am writing this....haha....I'll keep talking so I don't take that living in fear back.

So my question for you is, "What are you doing right now that requires faith?"  I wanna know....REALLY....I want to celebrate with you!  I want to pray for each one of us to know that God is our protector, provider and redeemer of our own fears and insecurities.

Ephesians 2:8

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--

4 comments:

  1. I am struggling with the cost of 2 students both in private colleges this fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will DEFINITELY keep you in my prayers. We listen to Dave Ramsey all the time for great advice on that subject! Private colleges are good with scholarships.

      Delete
  2. daily I'm trusting God will show us the right direction for this house/finance issue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a hard one too Judy! After 2 - 3 years of trying to sell our last home....I can look back now and see how God blessed us with so many life lessons and time for growth. Now I wouldn't go back and change it for anything!

      Delete