Sunday, April 21, 2013

I want....I want....I want!


  Most of us as kids would have temper tantrums at some point in our lives and yell, "I want____" (fill in the blank).  I want it ....I want it ....I want it!!!!!  As we grew we stopped having temper tantrums but we as a whole haven't grown out of the, "I want" stage.  What I have noticed about myself in my journey in faith is that my "I wants" have changed.  But sometimes....I want to have a tantrum because I want these so very badly!




I WANT all children to have a safe home.
I WANT all people to have food....every single day.
I WANT people on House Hunters to stop complaining about not having a big enough closet.  I want them to just stop buying things they don't need!!!
I WANT quality heath care for everybody.
I WANT us to give to needy BEFORE we give more to ourselves.
I WANT children to keep their innocence and not be used as sex slaves.
I WANT all God's children to TRULY LOVE each other.
I WANT everyone to have an education so they have a choice in what kind of work they can do.
I WANT EVERYBODY TO HAVE A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS!!!
I WANT us to treat people how we want to be treated.
I WANT all of us to work together as "senders and goers".
I WANT people to teach their children that true happiness is giving to other's NOT receiving want they want for themselves.
I WANT to get my way on everyone of my wants!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment