Friday, February 15, 2013

"Live Simply....So Others Can Simply Live"



 While in the Dominican Republic I was reminded how the kids are exactly like my kids.  They LOVE baseball and hanging out being a kid.
 
       And then in an instant I get a reality check of the differences between my daughter who is blessed enough to get an education.....



and the vulnerable young girls that have no choice but to step into the dark world of prostitution to help provide for their family.



 

   It was in that moment......I thanked God that He gave me the desire to give this up......





to help these beautiful babies..... know that they are precious children of God.
 
 
       
In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”
Acts 20:35

No comments:

Post a Comment